Sha sha, bun bun, dai dai
sha bun dai! out for fun again! hahaha
I went to the bakery with Lewinna and sha sha, but the bakery was closed. Sad... so we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. We were soo full.
I didn't have lunch till 3pm, met Sha sha and Bun bun again at Oasis for lunch. I ate my own lunchbox! Then I had my phonology class... and met up with them again in the library afterwards. I started revising my teaching justification till 7 30pm.. took me too long to get it done.
When I was done with my justification finally, I had serious stomach cramp.... AIYO!!!! THen I got pills from CVS with SHA SHA, and BUN BUN got me dinner from "Beijing". ^0^ (I feel better now). We couldn't stop laughing at 10pm. They laughed at my Mandarin---- better say Chinese, cuz I didn't quite figure out there expression. I wish I could type that phrase out in Chinese.... aiyo but I can't type Chinese.... (Sha Sha, bun Bun... you remember which phrase yeh? shie? she?) hahahahahahahahha.................. (CRACKED UP!!!!!)
Then we picked up Lewinna from Gordy, and gave her a ride home. I'm really happy.... hehe.. I have Sha SHa, Bun Bun, LEwinna with me. :P When we were walking down the Wolfe Street to Bun Bun's car.... I felt very very blessed to have them around me. (sob sob*). I am sure I'll cry out my eyes when they leave me.
Prayer Request: Have a retreat on 11th March. I don't know if it's God's will or not. Please pray for me.... so I can arrange a ride to go up to Indianna, if it's God's plan for me to go. cuz I have an exam on 15th March. It's been lingering on my mind... pray for God's plan be done, not mine.
I went to the bakery with Lewinna and sha sha, but the bakery was closed. Sad... so we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. We were soo full.
I didn't have lunch till 3pm, met Sha sha and Bun bun again at Oasis for lunch. I ate my own lunchbox! Then I had my phonology class... and met up with them again in the library afterwards. I started revising my teaching justification till 7 30pm.. took me too long to get it done.
When I was done with my justification finally, I had serious stomach cramp.... AIYO!!!! THen I got pills from CVS with SHA SHA, and BUN BUN got me dinner from "Beijing". ^0^ (I feel better now). We couldn't stop laughing at 10pm. They laughed at my Mandarin---- better say Chinese, cuz I didn't quite figure out there expression. I wish I could type that phrase out in Chinese.... aiyo but I can't type Chinese.... (Sha Sha, bun Bun... you remember which phrase yeh? shie? she?) hahahahahahahahha.................. (CRACKED UP!!!!!)
Then we picked up Lewinna from Gordy, and gave her a ride home. I'm really happy.... hehe.. I have Sha SHa, Bun Bun, LEwinna with me. :P When we were walking down the Wolfe Street to Bun Bun's car.... I felt very very blessed to have them around me. (sob sob*). I am sure I'll cry out my eyes when they leave me.
Prayer Request: Have a retreat on 11th March. I don't know if it's God's will or not. Please pray for me.... so I can arrange a ride to go up to Indianna, if it's God's plan for me to go. cuz I have an exam on 15th March. It's been lingering on my mind... pray for God's plan be done, not mine.

<< Home