Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

At last

At last, I write my blog again.

I did try to write my blog last few weeks, but was either too carried away by my work or I was too lazy to finish my writing. Anyway, I'm back.

I can't say my days are really that wonderful here now, even though I'm having my spring break. Yes.. weather is getting warmer, skies clearer... but it doesn't brighten me up at all. I must say, things changed a bit last night when mom called. I was really excited. I didn't expect her call... and I "moached moached" her soo many times... hahahaha of course she returned it with moaches too!!!!! (sweet)

Jimmy's baptised today. I'm really happy for him. I was pretty touched when he read his vows... tho' I couldn't hear clearly over the phone. I felt he's getting married with God. It's kinda sweet. I felt I was "observing"... um... it's really hard for me to describe..

Over the weeks... exams... papers...not as overwhelming as I expected at the beginning of the quarter. It's not that bad honestly.

Retreat to Indianna on 11th-13th. Met Rene!!!! quite an amazing scene happened.

What else?! Um... experiencing distance! physically and psychologically. Not with ppl...but with myself... kinda weird feeling yeh? I don't wanna think too much about it anymore. It's been bothering me these few weeks.