Locked out
March 1, 05. Took my Syntax test. Aiya! SOOO BAD!!! I've arranged some studying sessions with Bodie during our office hours; and time with Yoko on Thursday. I need to get things done. I am tooooo behind. Especially if I'm going to Indianna next week, I MUST get things done before then.
I went to Ponderosa with Peiling and Hsiao Lan for dinner, then to McHappy's for a chat with Hsiao Lan! We had an incredibly wonderful chat till 2 30am. Glad that she opened herself up and talked to me last night. It's kinda rare for her, I think. Then I realised my key didn't work, I got locked out. So I stayed at her place with Peiling. three of us cramped in a bed, I was squashed in between them.. It was too hot!!!! I had a weird but funny dream, I dreamt of the three of us diving into the pool which was right outside our window (in the dream) hahahaha , I woke myself up with my laughs!!! hahahahahaha SCARED Hsiao Lan! hahahaa
Today: went to school for project, then had lunch again with my two buddies... headed home and dived into my bed from 6 30 to 10 30. Woke up and did my work in a hurry, cuz I promised I would find ariticles for the project.
Now, time for bed! I hardly talk to Jim these days.
Possibly I may go to the retreat... Hsiao Lan may come with me.
I went to Ponderosa with Peiling and Hsiao Lan for dinner, then to McHappy's for a chat with Hsiao Lan! We had an incredibly wonderful chat till 2 30am. Glad that she opened herself up and talked to me last night. It's kinda rare for her, I think. Then I realised my key didn't work, I got locked out. So I stayed at her place with Peiling. three of us cramped in a bed, I was squashed in between them.. It was too hot!!!! I had a weird but funny dream, I dreamt of the three of us diving into the pool which was right outside our window (in the dream) hahahaha , I woke myself up with my laughs!!! hahahahahaha SCARED Hsiao Lan! hahahaa
Today: went to school for project, then had lunch again with my two buddies... headed home and dived into my bed from 6 30 to 10 30. Woke up and did my work in a hurry, cuz I promised I would find ariticles for the project.
Now, time for bed! I hardly talk to Jim these days.
Possibly I may go to the retreat... Hsiao Lan may come with me.

<< Home