Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring Time

Ladybugs flying in and out... they're in my room FOREVER-- in the cold winter... or the warm summer!!! Forever!!! I'm pretty used to sleeping with these bugs.. finding one or two lying dead beneath my sheets is a usual scenario now. Yikes! Seeing over 50 dead (tummies up) lady bugs on my window sill every week, over 20 lying on my carpet...I would sweep them away with my bare hands! Yikes x10. hahaha

Well, spring time is here.. in a week the temperature goes up by "i dont know" how many degrees celcius. It's so hot! But I love the sunshine... !!!!!!! I love sunshine!!!! I love sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!