Extremely LOOOOONG day
I woke up, connected to the internet, went to class... went back to my office. everything went well until I turned on my computer. My computer kept rebooting itself, looks like a virus. So I brought it to Greg, he said probably it's virus, it's kinda weird to him. Bodie and Yumiko said the same thing. I went home hoping I could fix it with my reboot disc. Wen I turned it on, it worked perfectly well at home. So I backed up my files (Thought I did)
Met Hsiao Lan she helped me a lot. Then finally we decided to reformat my computer. Once she pressed the button, I realised I didn't save my files (i forgot to press burn to my CD). The process took hours and hours, the installation was far from completed. I gave up at last. Brought my computer to the library, it didn't take more than 30 mins to install it. AWFUL! Then I realised it's the network prb not my hardware!
(sorry to be continued).
But don't worry, I'm ok! And I am thankful for waht has happened today!
Met Hsiao Lan she helped me a lot. Then finally we decided to reformat my computer. Once she pressed the button, I realised I didn't save my files (i forgot to press burn to my CD). The process took hours and hours, the installation was far from completed. I gave up at last. Brought my computer to the library, it didn't take more than 30 mins to install it. AWFUL! Then I realised it's the network prb not my hardware!
(sorry to be continued).
But don't worry, I'm ok! And I am thankful for waht has happened today!

<< Home