Friday
Happy Friday.
Went to Deborah's place for prayer meeting followed by the internship meeting, then did some research in the office. And went home... thought of not going to bible study group, so i started cooking and cleaning my home. In the end I went with PeiLing because of a promise with Hsiao Lan. We went to Ping Center after the bible studying.
I am so tired now. Sleepy after taking a bath.
Called mom, and said "I love you mom" hahaha she chuckled!!!
I called Jim too, I miss him very much suddenly. I need him. I need his support always.
TGIF
Went to Deborah's place for prayer meeting followed by the internship meeting, then did some research in the office. And went home... thought of not going to bible study group, so i started cooking and cleaning my home. In the end I went with PeiLing because of a promise with Hsiao Lan. We went to Ping Center after the bible studying.
I am so tired now. Sleepy after taking a bath.
Called mom, and said "I love you mom" hahaha she chuckled!!!
I called Jim too, I miss him very much suddenly. I need him. I need his support always.
TGIF

<< Home