Schedule
My school schedule is very packed this quarter.
Work from 9-5 (sometimes 6, an hour break in between if lucky.) Occasionally ends at 6. So it's a hectic schedule. I know this sounds nuts. But I think I can handle it, just may get a lil anxious towards the end of the quarter which is on March 15,05.
I'm looking forward to the end of the quarter. I still have two more quarters to go till I graduate. This keeps me moving/running towards my goal. Yes... I've generally laid out my present career plans, and will be doing some research on it this Thursday, and some drafting work too. It'll be fun.... breaking away from my school schedule for a bit at least.
I am reading a big, fat, thick article tonite on Phonological/Speech awareness, learners' behavior etc. something like that... there are many theories in it.... aiya! Am I supposed to memorise them all?
My day: Well eating eating eating.... lost a lil control over that... will be disciplining it a bit from now.
Thanks be to God for Irene's offer. He really listens to prayers!!!!!
Work from 9-5 (sometimes 6, an hour break in between if lucky.) Occasionally ends at 6. So it's a hectic schedule. I know this sounds nuts. But I think I can handle it, just may get a lil anxious towards the end of the quarter which is on March 15,05.
I'm looking forward to the end of the quarter. I still have two more quarters to go till I graduate. This keeps me moving/running towards my goal. Yes... I've generally laid out my present career plans, and will be doing some research on it this Thursday, and some drafting work too. It'll be fun.... breaking away from my school schedule for a bit at least.
I am reading a big, fat, thick article tonite on Phonological/Speech awareness, learners' behavior etc. something like that... there are many theories in it.... aiya! Am I supposed to memorise them all?
My day: Well eating eating eating.... lost a lil control over that... will be disciplining it a bit from now.
Thanks be to God for Irene's offer. He really listens to prayers!!!!!

<< Home