Sunday (Daylight Saving)
Daylight saving: one hour back.
I went to bed at 1am, and was woke up by the false alarm. The alarm went off forever..... (~_~) I felt I was in Bromley Hall, place I lived 3 years ago. Apparently some drunken visitors set off the fire alarm. I was made standing in the blowing wind for nearly an hour... it was freezing outside. I wanted to call Jim but I didn't have my cell phone with him, cuz he called me before I went to bed. Anyway, I called him when I was home. I still had some chills an hour after I came back. I then talked to Jim over MSN cuz I couldn't get back to sleep, and more I wanted to hear his voice.
In the morning, Melody woke me up. She called for a ride to church, but apparently she forgot to reset the time an hour back. Anyway, I thank her for calling, I was wide awake by her call. God reminded me to go to church. It's only 9am. I was still thinking which church I should go. When I went out to my living room, I saw Naomi. She wanted to go to Mcdonald's, and asked if I wanted to go with her or not. Of course! I went with her, and we decided to go to church together this morning, and we ended up going to Central Methodist Church. We got Mcdonald's by the drive thru, and ate it at home. Jim missed his church service because of the long chat the other night... so we decided to have a "mini" private worship with him over MSN before my church service.
We ended up singing through the internet (There's none like you), reading the bible, and praying together. It's a cool time. I love that. Never imagined I could be developing such a relationship with a friend (kinda old friend now) before. But indeed, with God, I'm having this awesome relationship with Jim. Praise the Lord! I'm glad that our relationship is growing stronger and stronger despite the distance between us. Praise to God for placing Jim at this point of my life.
The worship service at Central Methodist church is soo good. I really felt I was crying out to the Lord. The songs we sang this morning really reflected the feelings I had in my heart. "Jehovah Jireh, my provider" "Amazing Grace" "You're only Son" " I will praise him". Thank you Lord for waking me up. I was really touched by the Lord.
Came back from church and made cookies with Naomi. They're really good, better than the previous load. :P Yummy!!!!
At night I talked to Wing, I am glad that she felt encouraged by this talk. Keep going Wing!!!
My interest in sign language grows continuously everyday! Yo-HO!!!!
I went to bed at 1am, and was woke up by the false alarm. The alarm went off forever..... (~_~) I felt I was in Bromley Hall, place I lived 3 years ago. Apparently some drunken visitors set off the fire alarm. I was made standing in the blowing wind for nearly an hour... it was freezing outside. I wanted to call Jim but I didn't have my cell phone with him, cuz he called me before I went to bed. Anyway, I called him when I was home. I still had some chills an hour after I came back. I then talked to Jim over MSN cuz I couldn't get back to sleep, and more I wanted to hear his voice.
In the morning, Melody woke me up. She called for a ride to church, but apparently she forgot to reset the time an hour back. Anyway, I thank her for calling, I was wide awake by her call. God reminded me to go to church. It's only 9am. I was still thinking which church I should go. When I went out to my living room, I saw Naomi. She wanted to go to Mcdonald's, and asked if I wanted to go with her or not. Of course! I went with her, and we decided to go to church together this morning, and we ended up going to Central Methodist Church. We got Mcdonald's by the drive thru, and ate it at home. Jim missed his church service because of the long chat the other night... so we decided to have a "mini" private worship with him over MSN before my church service.
We ended up singing through the internet (There's none like you), reading the bible, and praying together. It's a cool time. I love that. Never imagined I could be developing such a relationship with a friend (kinda old friend now) before. But indeed, with God, I'm having this awesome relationship with Jim. Praise the Lord! I'm glad that our relationship is growing stronger and stronger despite the distance between us. Praise to God for placing Jim at this point of my life.
The worship service at Central Methodist church is soo good. I really felt I was crying out to the Lord. The songs we sang this morning really reflected the feelings I had in my heart. "Jehovah Jireh, my provider" "Amazing Grace" "You're only Son" " I will praise him". Thank you Lord for waking me up. I was really touched by the Lord.
Came back from church and made cookies with Naomi. They're really good, better than the previous load. :P Yummy!!!!
At night I talked to Wing, I am glad that she felt encouraged by this talk. Keep going Wing!!!
My interest in sign language grows continuously everyday! Yo-HO!!!!

<< Home