Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Mid term Phonology II

I have two Phonology Midterm this quarter (11 weeks in a quarter). I didn't do well. I know I didn't. But I've tried my best. I feel so burnt out after the exam. And my mind went blank when I was taking my exam. Anyway, I persevered... I felt "I've tried my best in the battle... I have no regrets."

I went to Brenen's with Yoko after our exam. It's become our habit now, cuz we both like Brenen's. I had a coffee, muffin and a strawberry chiller there (cuz I didn't have cash with me, could only swipe my debit card) We were reading through the class schedule for next quarter, I wanna take something different this quarter. I surely need a break from Lingusitics classes, anyway I can't graduate earlier, why not take something else which interests me, yeh?! I'll try to register a class from another department tomorrow. I hope I can find something that interests me from the book. I took out the strawberry chiller, I realised I dont like it anymore except the "whipped cream" on top. I used to love it, it's too sweet for me now.

I went for a jog with Yoko. We jogged around Hocking River. It's not a long jog at all, but I feel better after moving a little. :) I need some exercise.

Jimmy's second day of work.

I received two mails today. One from Wing and the other from Jimmy. Wing sent me a nice card, I love it. A verse from 1 Corinthians 13:7, It's a good reminder really! Jimmy mailed me a devotional booklet. Surely I'll have more motivation if I'm reading through that book with him, and start our spiritual journey again. I need to walk with God and him, or I'll either be falling, or lost in the woods.