Presentation and God's grace
Last night I worked till 4am, cuz I suddenly realised my experiment wasn't workable at all. Jim was patient, and he tried to comfort me. Well, hehehe.. but he didn't know I wasn't worried at all. I know God's grace is sufficient.
I woke up for EAST then hurried to Gordy Hall (my department) thought of taking some time to revise/rehearse it a bit before the real 'show'. But suddenly, I wanted to call Jim. I did. I called at the right moment, he needed to talk to me. I ended up talking to him, a really good chat and good prayer time. I love these moments. I feel so encouraged. We both need to be better witnesses especially in our families. :)
Came back after my presentation. It's ok, not too bad I think. I'm waiting for my prof's response.
Now pretty exhausted, will go to bed much earlier tonite.
Nice to know Charles (my bro) is doing well. :) I'll see you soon, bro! Thanks for dropping me a note here! :) I think you've changed a bit too. hehehe Happy for that!
Enjoy my QT these days, especially wen going through with Jim.
I woke up for EAST then hurried to Gordy Hall (my department) thought of taking some time to revise/rehearse it a bit before the real 'show'. But suddenly, I wanted to call Jim. I did. I called at the right moment, he needed to talk to me. I ended up talking to him, a really good chat and good prayer time. I love these moments. I feel so encouraged. We both need to be better witnesses especially in our families. :)
Came back after my presentation. It's ok, not too bad I think. I'm waiting for my prof's response.
Now pretty exhausted, will go to bed much earlier tonite.
Nice to know Charles (my bro) is doing well. :) I'll see you soon, bro! Thanks for dropping me a note here! :) I think you've changed a bit too. hehehe Happy for that!
Enjoy my QT these days, especially wen going through with Jim.

<< Home