Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Strengthened

It's been a long struggle for me to concetrate on my studies. I got my mid term back... Thank you God. I got 80 (B). I think that's good already.

I was really troubled by my studies in the morning. I was so worn out that I didn't attend one of my classes. (I missed the video on Black English) ~0~

I called Jim in the morning cuz I was so worn out, and I needed help at that moment. He was really kind and patient with me. He quoted a lot of verses to encourage me, I was touched at first, but suddenly I told him I don't wanna hear that now, cuz I can't identify it's God's words or my own thoughts. But he reminded me "These are God's words" sternfully (cuz he's reading verses from the bible). I was stunned for a second in fact. Then I went home, and took a rest. He tried his very best to cheer me up, well he managed. I feel much better.

After class, I met with Ray at Brenen's. He shared a lot of his worries/troubles. I was pretty encouraged by his sharing. Then I met Debbie after Ray, I'm so strengthened after talking to her cuz I have a clearer idea on what I should do now, and I've learnt a lot from her. She's several years younger than me, but she's such a mature girl. It's a wonderful chat indeed.

I'm strengthed again. Am ready to dive into my studying again.

I boiled "GAI LAN" and rice noodles for dinner. It's really good. I feel home. I miss "YUE DARN FUN" (Fish ball noodles) suddenly. yummy!

Back to my kids btw. Caleb is such a sweet boy. My other kids are good too. Caleb held my hand last Friday. He didn't do that before. I was shocked when he suddenly grabbed my hand. (Sign of trust, I think) I know he needs proximity somehow cuz he never let other students sit next to him (exc. me). Cool.

I'm having more chats and fun with Yoko. We went to Ping with Gloria last night. We played badminton. Yoko's really good at it tho' she claimed it's her first try. Anyway, it's fun.

I want to take something new next quarter, have a brief idea on mind already. But I defintely need more prayers as I want this course to surely work with God's plans for me. Amen!

Got a package from Yusuke with books and origami papers. Good for my kids and friends Thanks