I need YOUR prayer
Hi ppl. I need your prayers. I'll have an extremely busy month. (Tho' my ears are still opened for you)
Let me describe my busy time schedule here:
Oct: 25th: Phonology midterm
26th: Dr. Oshita's response due
29th: Article Review Due
Nov: 2nd: Prosem Thesis Presentation
5th: Dr. Thompson's response due
8th: Flanigan's paper due
10th: Research Methods Quiz
15th: Research Methods Proposal Due
18th: Phonology Finals
(+ one presentation over1st-2nd week of Nov)
PPL!!! I need your prayer to get through this.
Let me describe my busy time schedule here:
Oct: 25th: Phonology midterm
26th: Dr. Oshita's response due
29th: Article Review Due
Nov: 2nd: Prosem Thesis Presentation
5th: Dr. Thompson's response due
8th: Flanigan's paper due
10th: Research Methods Quiz
15th: Research Methods Proposal Due
18th: Phonology Finals
(+ one presentation over1st-2nd week of Nov)
PPL!!! I need your prayer to get through this.

<< Home