Laid Back..
I went to bed at 5am in the morning, didn't expect the laundry would take me soooo long. I woke up at 12 after. :P
Had brunch with Naomi, I made her Garlic Toast and some strawberries. We then cook food together (I dragged Yoko in... :P) with the recipe we got from "Martha" last night. We made Lemon Squares and Honey chicken. They're really good!!!! Especially the lemo squares.. well we modified it a bit.. subsituting almonds with walnut, lime with lemon. We tried to make from scrap..:P We had fun together. Yoko must be really tired after the cooking (unexpected) hehehe. was supposed to be studying together, but lazy me... disrupted her plans.. I won't do that tomorrow. I promise! :P
Laundry finally done this evening, cuz I washed my sheets too. It's a tiring job. I cleaned my room/bathroom. Took a nice bath at night, will hit my bed soon.
I need a healthy life.
Most friends in HK have graduated, and joined the rat race. Sometimes I feel I'm kinda behind... and I'm little worried about what I should do after this MA degree. I may not be able to teach yet, cuz I need another Education Certificate. And sometimes I wonder do I really wanna teach? Or I wanna do something else. Guess my family won't be happy with this kinda attitude, eh?! But to be honest, I really feel that way. I still have two years to think about it seriously. I need to think carefully whether I like teaching or not. I really pray that God can direct me to the place where He wants me to be.
Had brunch with Naomi, I made her Garlic Toast and some strawberries. We then cook food together (I dragged Yoko in... :P) with the recipe we got from "Martha" last night. We made Lemon Squares and Honey chicken. They're really good!!!! Especially the lemo squares.. well we modified it a bit.. subsituting almonds with walnut, lime with lemon. We tried to make from scrap..:P We had fun together. Yoko must be really tired after the cooking (unexpected) hehehe. was supposed to be studying together, but lazy me... disrupted her plans.. I won't do that tomorrow. I promise! :P
Laundry finally done this evening, cuz I washed my sheets too. It's a tiring job. I cleaned my room/bathroom. Took a nice bath at night, will hit my bed soon.
I need a healthy life.
Most friends in HK have graduated, and joined the rat race. Sometimes I feel I'm kinda behind... and I'm little worried about what I should do after this MA degree. I may not be able to teach yet, cuz I need another Education Certificate. And sometimes I wonder do I really wanna teach? Or I wanna do something else. Guess my family won't be happy with this kinda attitude, eh?! But to be honest, I really feel that way. I still have two years to think about it seriously. I need to think carefully whether I like teaching or not. I really pray that God can direct me to the place where He wants me to be.

<< Home