Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, October 11, 2004

oooo Sweat sweat*

Ok. I got this forwarded email from Charles. Now, I gotta know wat happened several days at home in HK.

Truly that's God's grace: My home was nearly ON FIRE!!!! Here's what JoLee wrote in her email:

dear all, God is taking of this family well... i want to share with you what happened tonite :> mum was alone at home tonite, i only got home at around 12.30am... when i entered the building, the guard's phone rang, i overheard his conversation, someone on 30/F called and said the smell of something burnt was rushing into their windows (the window in the far end room)... i then got in the lift, then asked kakin (he saw me home) how could the 25/F? when we got out of the lift, indeed, there was a strong burnt-smell. kin inspected the stairways (no smoke), when i was opening the door, i joked about the smell was like the smell of roasting cuttlefish~!!!! goodness me, when i opened the door, our home was smoke-filled (NO EXAGGERATION!)... mum forgot to turn off the stove when she got off to bed...>>god's grace...if the fire kept on burning for just 10-15 more mins our kitchen would be on fire... but god didnt allow that to happen and made sure i came back home on time. i went to a wedding banquet in wanchai which only ended @ 11.30pm; i didnt hv to wait long for a bus home...

JoLee

Thanks be to God! Good reminder for mom too.

Ok. My day is only half over when I am writing this blog. But I gotta tell my really scary experience (or dream) here. Woke up feeling so troubled/disturbed.

I had a strange dream this morning. In the dream, I was in a less developed Asian country (don't know where). I was staying at this "castle-like" place; somebody led me to my chamber (I had an individual building myself, cool eh?!) Then I greeted the master of the house, and met some other ppl there. After then, I returned to my room; intended to take a bath. When I opened the bath curtains, I saw this girl lying naked in the bath tub with needles/pines on her body, and a bathing scrub next to her. I was horrified. I asked "What happened!" The girl answered "My mom's bathing me" The she muttered something else but I couldn't understand what she wanted. I ran out of my room seeking for help, then I bumped into her mom. I told her mom "Do you know your daughter hv needles on her body?" She said "She's taking a bath" then she walked away. I walked out of the room, and I saw her mom was peeping out; making sure I've walked away. She started yelling once I turned round the corner of the building. I cried and ran around seeking for help. I bumped into a lot of ppl, all they said was "I didn't know you were a crying baby" I needed help! Anyone there?!! They didn't seem understand what I was saying at all. Then I woke up from my dream.

This dream is scary. I feel so disturbed by it. Please pray for me. I need God's peace.