Cookies Day
Cookies Day! Yah!!! Cookies Day on Wednesday!!!
Came back from my class, and went to grocery store with Naomi and Dia. I guess I looked really upset. Cuz Ivon, Juan and Yoko came up to me and askd "Are u ok?"... Indeed I felt a little upset at first. But after tonite's Cookie time I felt much better. We made some fluffy Cookie Cakes! haha! Afterwards, I kept talking to Naomi and Yoko all nite till 1am. It's a nice talk. We shared a lot of things, and I got to talk about my "past"... Guess Yoko didn't expect I was so naughty. hehe...
So bad! Couldn't upload my blog last night.
Came back from my class, and went to grocery store with Naomi and Dia. I guess I looked really upset. Cuz Ivon, Juan and Yoko came up to me and askd "Are u ok?"... Indeed I felt a little upset at first. But after tonite's Cookie time I felt much better. We made some fluffy Cookie Cakes! haha! Afterwards, I kept talking to Naomi and Yoko all nite till 1am. It's a nice talk. We shared a lot of things, and I got to talk about my "past"... Guess Yoko didn't expect I was so naughty. hehe...
So bad! Couldn't upload my blog last night.

<< Home