Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Real Break and Movie

I cried for help last night, well I wasn't so normal last night. I was tired (in my mind). I thought of talking to Jim, but he's so into the UK delegate thing that I dared not get time from him (I thought that was his last day with these "visitors") So I gave up the idea of talking to him about that. Ended up I called JoLee, but she's busy. I cried when I was talking to her over the phone. I guess I scared her off :P. I said a prayer after that, and logged on to MSN. I ended up talking to Fred. It was an unexpected nice chat cuz he helped me to distract myself from the "emotions" that I was undergoing. I, in return, helped him with his problem. Kinda interesting, eh?!

I talked to bro a little yesterday, and he said he's on Day 11 on PDL. Amazed and excited!

This morning I woke up at 10am and studied little Phonetics with Yoko, cuz we have to get used to the non-English sounds before it's too late. Good that Yoko is my roomate cuz she makes me study... :P And I was happy to know that she may be renewing the current lease next year. So we may be roomates for another year probably. I am happy! Then I had brunch with Yoko and Naomi. Yoko made seaweed soup, Naomi made waffles. I love such time... :) I talked to Jim over MSN. Talked to him about last nite. I was happy JoLee called and showed her concern. I feel much better now guys, no worry! So I decided to take my day off today and tomorrow. I'll just get my homework done and rest as much as possible.

I took a nice nap from 5-7pm. Woke up for dinner (instant Nissan ramen).

Went out for midnite movie with Naomi. Saw "The Forgotten". Wasn't interesting at all, especially the "sudden unexpected abduction" scenes cracked me up. It was fun though. I wish Dia and Yoko could come with us, but they have their own priorities.