Donkey
Went to EAST in the morning, good it's the Large Group Activity. Didn't need to prep, just needa be physically present. Had popcorn in the morning (well... I'm not a big fan of popcorn) I had little then put it down. The kids ate a lot of pop corn. Xiao and Caleb have a really sweeet smile. They watched "Casper" for class. So funny. I love anime too. hahaha
Then went straight to piano room to practise for two hours before class. After Phonology, I went to Donkey with Yoko. A cozy place which doesn't serve good coffee. We're pretty disappointed by the tasteless coffee there. Then we went to Peking Restaurant for dinner. It's the shop that's opened by a Hong Konger. Cool and cheap. US 3.5 for a meal. hahaha!!!!
Then went to bible-study with Yoko. I haven't had a chance to really ask how she felt.
Then went to Walmart. Now waiting for the laundry load. Sleepy~~~~~~~~~~
Then went straight to piano room to practise for two hours before class. After Phonology, I went to Donkey with Yoko. A cozy place which doesn't serve good coffee. We're pretty disappointed by the tasteless coffee there. Then we went to Peking Restaurant for dinner. It's the shop that's opened by a Hong Konger. Cool and cheap. US 3.5 for a meal. hahaha!!!!
Then went to bible-study with Yoko. I haven't had a chance to really ask how she felt.
Then went to Walmart. Now waiting for the laundry load. Sleepy~~~~~~~~~~

<< Home