Day Dreaming
What a nice day. It's Friday. Had EAST in the morning, was late cuz I was too slow in the morning. :P But Thanks to God, I managed to sneak in without making a big disturbance to the Large Group Meeting.
Talked to Ms Kay about work. She's really nice. She gives me a lot of good advice all the time. This morning she gave me some good advice on career. Will try and see if things work or not.
I went to the piano room immediately after EAST to practise the pieces for tonite's Bible-study. After Phonology Class (the dont-know-anything) class, I came home with Yoko. I had a nice chat with her on my way home. Basically I did all the talking (somehow I feel I talk too much :P) But I felt better talking to her, I feel better simply by telling/sharing. It's nice to have a listener around.
Then I talked to Naomi and Dia for a while and made fried rice after finishing off the pint of Ben and Jerry's I got yesterday with Naomi. I'm glad Yoko tried my food! The first time! Good! Last time Naomi tried my chicken wings :P I love mixing well with ppl, and seems God has placed me among a bunch of nice ppl. :)
Was late for bible-study meeting, didn't feel so good, cuz I have to play. I will not be late again from next week. I should be responsible. :( Anyway, I didn't stay after playing the piano, I walked home. My 20 mins walk to Courtyard (the place I live) was cool, cuz I tried to make new music again. Then I realised in my "collection" I still have some songs that haven't yet written on paper. The walk was cool, I love this moment of being alone. I didn't wanna attend bible-studying cuz I wanted to be alone tonite. I managed to stroll around with God for a little while, was praising Him on my way back. I felt really good! Naughty me, picked two daisies on my way home :P
Felt great after coming back. I really love staying home. Then talked to Yoko for a short while. It's good to see my roomates around. Then talked to Naomi again (Come on ppl! It's Friday!!) Ok... we finished the "Chicken wings" we bought yesterday, and she made some spaghetti and Garlic Toast. It's good! It's nice when ppl made food for you, even they might not intend to make it just for you. I really appreciate it! It just warms my heart everytime. Remember last Friday, when I was really tired, I found out my roomate prepared an extra sandwich for me, I was really happy/heart-warmed.
The talk with Naomi was great! We both are Christians! And we shared a lot of experience in Christ. She was amazed by my stories, and she also thinks I am a blessed girl. Well, I must say, yes I know I'm blessed. And my experiences are just sooo coool! hehehe! Thanks to God! I really should share my stories to more people. Now, when I am receiving more from Christ, I should spread the gospel to more people. Yes, for I've received this wonderful gift from Christ, I should give it to others as well.
I talked to Naomi about her son, Jayden. I asked her a lot of questions.
Thanks to God! I have 3 good roomates :)
Talked to Ms Kay about work. She's really nice. She gives me a lot of good advice all the time. This morning she gave me some good advice on career. Will try and see if things work or not.
I went to the piano room immediately after EAST to practise the pieces for tonite's Bible-study. After Phonology Class (the dont-know-anything) class, I came home with Yoko. I had a nice chat with her on my way home. Basically I did all the talking (somehow I feel I talk too much :P) But I felt better talking to her, I feel better simply by telling/sharing. It's nice to have a listener around.
Then I talked to Naomi and Dia for a while and made fried rice after finishing off the pint of Ben and Jerry's I got yesterday with Naomi. I'm glad Yoko tried my food! The first time! Good! Last time Naomi tried my chicken wings :P I love mixing well with ppl, and seems God has placed me among a bunch of nice ppl. :)
Was late for bible-study meeting, didn't feel so good, cuz I have to play. I will not be late again from next week. I should be responsible. :( Anyway, I didn't stay after playing the piano, I walked home. My 20 mins walk to Courtyard (the place I live) was cool, cuz I tried to make new music again. Then I realised in my "collection" I still have some songs that haven't yet written on paper. The walk was cool, I love this moment of being alone. I didn't wanna attend bible-studying cuz I wanted to be alone tonite. I managed to stroll around with God for a little while, was praising Him on my way back. I felt really good! Naughty me, picked two daisies on my way home :P
Felt great after coming back. I really love staying home. Then talked to Yoko for a short while. It's good to see my roomates around. Then talked to Naomi again (Come on ppl! It's Friday!!) Ok... we finished the "Chicken wings" we bought yesterday, and she made some spaghetti and Garlic Toast. It's good! It's nice when ppl made food for you, even they might not intend to make it just for you. I really appreciate it! It just warms my heart everytime. Remember last Friday, when I was really tired, I found out my roomate prepared an extra sandwich for me, I was really happy/heart-warmed.
The talk with Naomi was great! We both are Christians! And we shared a lot of experience in Christ. She was amazed by my stories, and she also thinks I am a blessed girl. Well, I must say, yes I know I'm blessed. And my experiences are just sooo coool! hehehe! Thanks to God! I really should share my stories to more people. Now, when I am receiving more from Christ, I should spread the gospel to more people. Yes, for I've received this wonderful gift from Christ, I should give it to others as well.
I talked to Naomi about her son, Jayden. I asked her a lot of questions.
Thanks to God! I have 3 good roomates :)

<< Home