Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Airport

Had a wonderful day!

Saw Jimmy off at the airport. He's gonna spend 2 weeks in UK for the International Exchange Programme. Please pray for his team, pray for their safety, and Jim's opportunity to share his experience in Christ with his teamates.

Spent time alone at Pacific Coffee (airport), stuffed myself up with a Lamington and Latte as usual. I have a really funny feeling tonite at the airport. Not that I would ever forget but surely recognised I have overcome the bitterness.

I am leaving very soon for Ohio.