Housecleaning
Getting to my last day of work. Busy xeroxing articles and chapters from books. Natalie came to BU today. We had lunch together and she gave me much help in the cleaning. hahaha. I don't have much in my office, just a small paper bag to take home. These 10 months passed so quickly. Realised everything's under God's plan... I enjoyed my time working in the office. I will miss my colleagues: Wing, Candice, Danieal and now Phoebe (nextdoor)
So amazing, when God gradually reveals His plans to me. Why He placed me here etc.
I didn't go to caregroup meeting today. I spent some time with my family at home. I asked my mom to paint something on a plain T-Shirt. She did it quite beautifully. Will be getting more such plain shirts for her to paint. I must say, her painting is getting better and better.
So amazing, when God gradually reveals His plans to me. Why He placed me here etc.
I didn't go to caregroup meeting today. I spent some time with my family at home. I asked my mom to paint something on a plain T-Shirt. She did it quite beautifully. Will be getting more such plain shirts for her to paint. I must say, her painting is getting better and better.

<< Home