Weekend
Got my internet fixed finally!!
Friday (23 July 04)
Lunch with Danieal, Wing and Jimmy at LUP HOP, tried JA CHEUNG LO MEEN! Had a nice long chat with Sarah in the afternoon. Tho' I don't entirely agree with what she said, she's given me much courage and has raised my self-esteem somehow. Jimmy joined us after his meeting (or in the middle of his meeting haha) Anyway, I had a great time. I also talked to Phoebe nextdoor for a short while.
Had dinner with mom and dad, didn't go to fellowship this week. I was surprised when I realised they're waiting for me for dinner. It's a peaceful dinner. I played piano for a long time after dinner. And talked to Jim over the phone till "dunno when" haha.
Saturday (24 July 04)
Nothing much happened today. Woke up at 1pm, played the piano after stuffing myself up with two croissants! Yummy! HAHAHA... Cleared my book shelf and tidied my desk! Had dinner with family. Another peaceful day! :) Got a call from Florence. Thanks Flo! I am really alright. Already put you down for 11th Aug,04. We surely need a good chat before I leave! Your hug last Sunday gave me great comfort! Thanks!
Did the "Spiritual Gifts Test" for Sunday School tomorrow. It's a hard one!! It took me quite sometime to finish it. But I'm sure it worths the effort!!
Thanksgiving: Feels nice to be accepted completely. Sometimes I really doubt if I deserve it or not, but God is always good and gives me things more than I deserve.
Friday (23 July 04)
Lunch with Danieal, Wing and Jimmy at LUP HOP, tried JA CHEUNG LO MEEN! Had a nice long chat with Sarah in the afternoon. Tho' I don't entirely agree with what she said, she's given me much courage and has raised my self-esteem somehow. Jimmy joined us after his meeting (or in the middle of his meeting haha) Anyway, I had a great time. I also talked to Phoebe nextdoor for a short while.
Had dinner with mom and dad, didn't go to fellowship this week. I was surprised when I realised they're waiting for me for dinner. It's a peaceful dinner. I played piano for a long time after dinner. And talked to Jim over the phone till "dunno when" haha.
Saturday (24 July 04)
Nothing much happened today. Woke up at 1pm, played the piano after stuffing myself up with two croissants! Yummy! HAHAHA... Cleared my book shelf and tidied my desk! Had dinner with family. Another peaceful day! :) Got a call from Florence. Thanks Flo! I am really alright. Already put you down for 11th Aug,04. We surely need a good chat before I leave! Your hug last Sunday gave me great comfort! Thanks!
Did the "Spiritual Gifts Test" for Sunday School tomorrow. It's a hard one!! It took me quite sometime to finish it. But I'm sure it worths the effort!!
Thanksgiving: Feels nice to be accepted completely. Sometimes I really doubt if I deserve it or not, but God is always good and gives me things more than I deserve.

<< Home