Psalm 18
Long piece! But nice one!
After much tears and laughs over the weekend, I'm back to normal today. I woke up at 10am this morning after a super long chat with Jim last night. (ZzzzZzzz!) I hurried to Wan Chai (IRD) to do the tax clearance stuff, and reached my office at 2 30pm. I had lunch in Wing's room (Danieal's back), I shared and prayed with Wing after lunch. Left office at 6pm for piano. My piano teacher said I got a talent in composition, after listening to my latest piece. Um... ahahaha
After much tears and laughs over the weekend, I'm back to normal today. I woke up at 10am this morning after a super long chat with Jim last night. (ZzzzZzzz!) I hurried to Wan Chai (IRD) to do the tax clearance stuff, and reached my office at 2 30pm. I had lunch in Wing's room (Danieal's back), I shared and prayed with Wing after lunch. Left office at 6pm for piano. My piano teacher said I got a talent in composition, after listening to my latest piece. Um... ahahaha

<< Home