First encounter
I left office with Wing today at 5pm to meet her friend Elisa, who plays violin. We're goin to meet next Wednesday with Candice, Vonne etc. to play music together after work. Elisa will be playing the violin for us. I love strings!!!!
I had a great time with Wing and Elisa tonight. It's a good way to break the ice between Elisa and me before actually playing next Wednesday. She's a sweet girl! I can't wait at all. It's gonna be really fun!!!! Don't know how many people will be joining us that day.
In fact, I don't know what we should play that day, so I've chosen some easy and common songs! Songs that most people may have heard of at least.
I wish I could record the process that day hahaha!!
Meeting with Elisa and Wing tonight was good cuz I could as well break away from my worries and burdens. I feel great!
Thanksgiving: As you know, Angelica has found me a place to live. Still confirming. Thank God! I can see God is making way for me. Will be sharing this after everything's confirmed!
Last night I had a short chat with Jolee, I shared with her my concerns and burdens. I'm very glad that she's making effort to be attentive to my needs! Cuz she switched off the tv when I was talking to her; to give me her fullest attention. I really appreciate your effort. Thanks JoLee! (tho' I know you hardly read my online-journal)
I had a great time with Wing and Elisa tonight. It's a good way to break the ice between Elisa and me before actually playing next Wednesday. She's a sweet girl! I can't wait at all. It's gonna be really fun!!!! Don't know how many people will be joining us that day.
In fact, I don't know what we should play that day, so I've chosen some easy and common songs! Songs that most people may have heard of at least.
I wish I could record the process that day hahaha!!
Meeting with Elisa and Wing tonight was good cuz I could as well break away from my worries and burdens. I feel great!
Thanksgiving: As you know, Angelica has found me a place to live. Still confirming. Thank God! I can see God is making way for me. Will be sharing this after everything's confirmed!
Last night I had a short chat with Jolee, I shared with her my concerns and burdens. I'm very glad that she's making effort to be attentive to my needs! Cuz she switched off the tv when I was talking to her; to give me her fullest attention. I really appreciate your effort. Thanks JoLee! (tho' I know you hardly read my online-journal)

<< Home