Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Potluck

Woke up at 9am this morning, scribbled the melody of the most recent song... but haven't finished with the chords yet.  Returned to office at noon, had lunch with my colleagues: Wing and Phoebe; Jimmy joined as well. 

Didn't do anything, cuz I have taken my annual leave.  Went to see a movie instead.  hahaha!! :P
 
After that, I went to Elaine's home as scheduled, for the potluck! (Ugh~ I didn't get any food! :P) Anyway, it's nice to see these old folks again.  Who joined? Elaine, Vonne, P.Koo, Fanny, Prudence and Anna (unexpectedly).  Left at 10 30pm.. tooo tired!
 
Prayer Request:  I am worried about tomorrow's event --- our "JAM".  I'm afraid the residence hall may not be able to accomodate more than 5 ppl. May need a better place! Please pray for us.