Typhoon (Compass)
Typhoon day! No work! I stayed at home all day.
I woke up at 11am and watched one VCD "When Harry Met Sally"; an old 90s movie. It's pretty nice, hahahaha cracked me up. Then I was too sleepy, so I went to bed again for an evening nap. I felt "paralysed" in my sleep again... may be I'm too exhausted, and I haven't full recovered from my flu yet.
When I woke up at 6pm, I realised JoLee's not at home. I was soo worried, I kept yelling her name. You know, the wind was so strong around that time, and was raining cats and dogs!! Where was she?? She's nuts to go out at that time!! I called her bf, he told me Jo's out for food! I was so mad when I heard that "How could he let her leave home in such weather condition?? Don't they know how to take care of themselves??? They should stay home!" Then my mom called from Shenzhen (she went there with her friends), and she told me she would be taking a taxi home. I was like "WHAT? NO!! YOU should stay where you are! It's dangerous to come home now!" Well, she didn't listen to me. I was so freaked out at that moment that I broke into tears. No one seemed to understand my worries at that time. So I locked up myself in my room, and prayed to God. "Please take them home safely". Thank God! They both arrived home safely.
While I was hiding in my room, I checked the internet and realised an Assistant Professor (Dr. William Wong) is missing in Beijing. At that moment, I totally understand how Wong's family members are feeling now! Feeling miserable and desolate (tho' compared to theirs, mine is nothing) Please pray for them. May God grant them peace and comfort. Then, I did a lot of things. I found comfort from writing my diary, reading God's words, praying and singing praises to God. I even wrote down the melody of the song I composed with Vonne last Monday. And wrote another new song tonight (only part of it tho') I can find real comfort from God.
I'll be meeting Livia tomorrow morning to talk about the song I wrote, and ask for some feedbacks and help. Thanks Livia for your help! You really have an extraordinary gift from God!! Keep up your great work! And be courageous and strengthened in the Lord always!
My eyes are so swollen up and heavy...
Found this wonderful piece tonite:
When the world falls down around you
and a prayer will see you through
Say an extra prayer for someone
Who may need it more than you.
For who knows whose hearts are breaking
In the silence of the night
Just that extra prayer you whisper
May help someone to see the light.
Every time you help a stranger
With an extra prayer or two
You are building extra blessings
That will always come back to you.
Submitted by Pat Wheeler
I woke up at 11am and watched one VCD "When Harry Met Sally"; an old 90s movie. It's pretty nice, hahahaha cracked me up. Then I was too sleepy, so I went to bed again for an evening nap. I felt "paralysed" in my sleep again... may be I'm too exhausted, and I haven't full recovered from my flu yet.
When I woke up at 6pm, I realised JoLee's not at home. I was soo worried, I kept yelling her name. You know, the wind was so strong around that time, and was raining cats and dogs!! Where was she?? She's nuts to go out at that time!! I called her bf, he told me Jo's out for food! I was so mad when I heard that "How could he let her leave home in such weather condition?? Don't they know how to take care of themselves??? They should stay home!" Then my mom called from Shenzhen (she went there with her friends), and she told me she would be taking a taxi home. I was like "WHAT? NO!! YOU should stay where you are! It's dangerous to come home now!" Well, she didn't listen to me. I was so freaked out at that moment that I broke into tears. No one seemed to understand my worries at that time. So I locked up myself in my room, and prayed to God. "Please take them home safely". Thank God! They both arrived home safely.
While I was hiding in my room, I checked the internet and realised an Assistant Professor (Dr. William Wong) is missing in Beijing. At that moment, I totally understand how Wong's family members are feeling now! Feeling miserable and desolate (tho' compared to theirs, mine is nothing) Please pray for them. May God grant them peace and comfort. Then, I did a lot of things. I found comfort from writing my diary, reading God's words, praying and singing praises to God. I even wrote down the melody of the song I composed with Vonne last Monday. And wrote another new song tonight (only part of it tho') I can find real comfort from God.
I'll be meeting Livia tomorrow morning to talk about the song I wrote, and ask for some feedbacks and help. Thanks Livia for your help! You really have an extraordinary gift from God!! Keep up your great work! And be courageous and strengthened in the Lord always!
My eyes are so swollen up and heavy...
Found this wonderful piece tonite:
When the world falls down around you
and a prayer will see you through
Say an extra prayer for someone
Who may need it more than you.
For who knows whose hearts are breaking
In the silence of the night
Just that extra prayer you whisper
May help someone to see the light.
Every time you help a stranger
With an extra prayer or two
You are building extra blessings
That will always come back to you.
Submitted by Pat Wheeler

<< Home