Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, July 23, 2004

Poor Internet Connection

Didn't write my journal these two days cuz of poor internet connection.

Wednesday: 21 July 04
Had a great time after work.  Quite a few showed up at the gathering.  Vonne, Phoebe, Jenny, Judy, Jimmy, Danieal, Elisa, Wing and Angela.  It didn't quite work as I expected, but we had fun. We went to Kowloon City afterwards for supper, and I went home with Angela. 

Thursday: 22 July 04 (Jimmy's birthday)
Happy Birthday! I went on a retreat with Jimmy, we reached TAI O (a place I can't even point out from the map :P) at 4pm and stayed there till 7 30pm.  It's a beautiful day (unexpectedly!)  We were very worried about the weather the night before.  Thank God! It's an amazingly beautiful day! It's really nice to go on a retreat in the countryside! (and have a nice lunchbox! :P)
Had a wonderful time with God!

"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)