Music
After yesterday's music day, I feel so energetic and "ALIVE"! I can't imagine how my life would be without music. I do not excel in any particular instrument, I simply enjoy the playing time. I'm glad that I have music, cuz it's my shelter, or more like my cave somehow, I can just retrieve into that shelter for some moments of silence... I feel protected by music as I need not talk to anyone while playing/practising, but at the same time, being physically present among people. I am sure some of you may have similar passion towards music like me. We may not be great music players but what's more important than enjoying the music you make? or the comfort and peace you gain from it? Even the humming of a simple tune can keep me happy all day long. It's as simple as that...
I went home after work, and started playing violin immediately. After dinner, I played piano and flute. I played part of Chopin's "Premier Ballade" tonite, Dad said it's pretty nice. :) Tho' I made a lot of mistakes in the playing; wrong notes, wrong beat... I enjoyed my playing. I want to practise hard my violin! Tho' I may take more than a decade to play it in a way that's barely pleasing to others' ears, it worths all the effort. I'm willing to give it a try.
I went home after work, and started playing violin immediately. After dinner, I played piano and flute. I played part of Chopin's "Premier Ballade" tonite, Dad said it's pretty nice. :) Tho' I made a lot of mistakes in the playing; wrong notes, wrong beat... I enjoyed my playing. I want to practise hard my violin! Tho' I may take more than a decade to play it in a way that's barely pleasing to others' ears, it worths all the effort. I'm willing to give it a try.

<< Home