Wing's back
Happy to see Wing's back today. Good that she's learnt a lot from the conference in Ottawa. I am soo happy to see her again. I missed her a lot. :)
Lunch with Candice, Wing and Jimmy at "LUK HOP". Then returned to office and talked to Candice and Wing a bit. Candice and I sang in the office... heheh. It was sooo fun. She can sing very well. :) I love her singing.
I then went to the computer lab, and tried to work on the document for tomorrow. Jimmy and Camille were there, and I got some updates from Camille. Hadn't seen Camille for a pretty long while. Nice to see him again. Hahaha.. these two folks love talking to themselves while surfing the net. hahahahaha. And I know something very disgusting (at least to me) about Jimmy, hahahahha didn't know he would do such things ... (Jim, you know wat I mean--- OSMS hahahaha! :P) We couldn't stop laughing over that! hahahha
Then I went to Lok Fu MTR with Jimmy, and took the bus home at Diamond Hill. Sad sad, had to eat dinner alone again, but was too lazy to cook, so I stuffed myself with the leftovers they had last nite (ie chicken wings) and an apple. I didn't bother to reheat the "wings" either. Lazy me!
I talked to Angela over the phone tonite, got some updates from her. And summarised what happened to me over these months in 5 mins. hahaha A very short summary. And I told her my leaving in August as well. I also talked to Phoebe tonite, I haven't seen her for sometime... Um... and we hadn't really talked for a long time. Glad to know she's doing fine, and she's promised that she will definitely wake up for church this Sunday. (plz pray for her, she's sick) Planning to meet Phoebe on Monday if possible.
Lunch with Candice, Wing and Jimmy at "LUK HOP". Then returned to office and talked to Candice and Wing a bit. Candice and I sang in the office... heheh. It was sooo fun. She can sing very well. :) I love her singing.
I then went to the computer lab, and tried to work on the document for tomorrow. Jimmy and Camille were there, and I got some updates from Camille. Hadn't seen Camille for a pretty long while. Nice to see him again. Hahaha.. these two folks love talking to themselves while surfing the net. hahahahaha. And I know something very disgusting (at least to me) about Jimmy, hahahahha didn't know he would do such things ... (Jim, you know wat I mean--- OSMS hahahaha! :P) We couldn't stop laughing over that! hahahha
Then I went to Lok Fu MTR with Jimmy, and took the bus home at Diamond Hill. Sad sad, had to eat dinner alone again, but was too lazy to cook, so I stuffed myself with the leftovers they had last nite (ie chicken wings) and an apple. I didn't bother to reheat the "wings" either. Lazy me!
I talked to Angela over the phone tonite, got some updates from her. And summarised what happened to me over these months in 5 mins. hahaha A very short summary. And I told her my leaving in August as well. I also talked to Phoebe tonite, I haven't seen her for sometime... Um... and we hadn't really talked for a long time. Glad to know she's doing fine, and she's promised that she will definitely wake up for church this Sunday. (plz pray for her, she's sick) Planning to meet Phoebe on Monday if possible.

<< Home