Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, June 18, 2004

Mom's Bday

Well, today is a so-so day. I worked in my office, and had meeting with Stuart. Haha.. Candice and I walked over to Festival Walk for lunch. It's a long way from office to there, but we just wanted a better/decent lunch. :P So we walked to Festival Walk under the heat!!! And had lunch at Super Sandwich, then dropped by Park 'N' Shop for some fruits.


At 3pm, I had a meeting with Stuart. The meeting was alright, tho' I was a little upset over it (Don't worry, I feel better after taking a walk with Wing, and talking to Candice. See how nice these buddies are? hehe) ok... but after the meeting, I managed to write around 2 pages (non-spaced) in half an hour. (STRETCHED my limits) I feel much better now! Will be working on a task over this weekend, so I can concentrate on more writing next week. Please pray for me, I need endurance. And I've set a deadline for this task, I really wanna accomplish it.

After work, I had a hair-cut at Festival Walk before dinner time with family. It's mom's birthday today!!! We celebrated Father's Day as well. I ate a lot!!! I wasn't so happy at the middle of the dinner because of several reasons. Btw, my eldest sister is leaving HK sometime around September with her husband, they'll be moving to Beijing. Suddenly feel my family is breaking into several pieces around the world again. Um....

My day wasn't as happy as I expected. Thank God! I am very glad that my colleagues treat me very well all the time. Suddenly feel very burnt out, and need a break :)