Exciting Worship
An exciting day, tho' a little hot! :)
In fact, I was pretty upset last night when I went to bed. I sobbed for a while, but God blessed my sleep! I woke up earlier this morning, still feeling a little depressed... so I played the piano for a while before I went to church.
I know I could feel better through worshipping the Lord with other brothers and sisters in Christ, so I was so eager to go to church today. And indeed, I felt much better after the worship service. Good that Phoebe also joined our service this morning, tho' Irene couldn't make it.
We had a quick lunch after the service, and went to Cheung Sha Wan to join Jimmy's church (Fuk Chuen Church) special service (which they had prepared for more than 3 months) at 2 30pm about worshipping God. I was so excited!!! I hadn't been to a Chinese church for some years, and I was really excited today. And I "poured out" myself for the Lord in the worship. I haven't been so enthusiastic for a loooong loooong time. I felt I was truly praising God. They also had a short sermon, tho' Jimmy was "FISHING" and Phoebe was "BORED" then. I was reminded of what "Faith" is. I realised I treated Faith too casually... well it was like "lip-service" to me. In fact, we should evaluate and prepare ourselves well before declaring our faith to follow Jesus. That's why I kept stumbling along my spiritual path. (Please pray for me! I don't wanna lose faith again!)
In fact, I was pretty upset last night when I went to bed. I sobbed for a while, but God blessed my sleep! I woke up earlier this morning, still feeling a little depressed... so I played the piano for a while before I went to church.
I know I could feel better through worshipping the Lord with other brothers and sisters in Christ, so I was so eager to go to church today. And indeed, I felt much better after the worship service. Good that Phoebe also joined our service this morning, tho' Irene couldn't make it.
We had a quick lunch after the service, and went to Cheung Sha Wan to join Jimmy's church (Fuk Chuen Church) special service (which they had prepared for more than 3 months) at 2 30pm about worshipping God. I was so excited!!! I hadn't been to a Chinese church for some years, and I was really excited today. And I "poured out" myself for the Lord in the worship. I haven't been so enthusiastic for a loooong loooong time. I felt I was truly praising God. They also had a short sermon, tho' Jimmy was "FISHING" and Phoebe was "BORED" then. I was reminded of what "Faith" is. I realised I treated Faith too casually... well it was like "lip-service" to me. In fact, we should evaluate and prepare ourselves well before declaring our faith to follow Jesus. That's why I kept stumbling along my spiritual path. (Please pray for me! I don't wanna lose faith again!)

<< Home