Burden
After meeting Shirley and Natalie last night, I must say, I have a lot of mixed feelings. In a way, I got to know what I should do, and gradually I feel my direction is getting clearer. (Please pray for me!)
How I wish I could be bold enough to tell everyone I meet about my belief. I am upset when I see people who doesn't understand at all. How painful it is to see some of my friends/relatives feel lost in the world.
I don't know how long I'll be in the world, why can't I be bold enough to demonstrate my care? I really don't know how long I'll stay on earth. I may seem to be really negative about life, but that's not true. I am afraid, at some point, I may not have any chance to say "I love you" to those I care.
I love this song:
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
And His righteousness.
and all these things shall be added on to you
Hallelu~ Hallelujah!
I was still excited when I returned to the office this morning, though it should be a day off again. The joy I gained last nite extended till today. But it changed a little when I left my office at 2 20pm. I was a little sad when I was on my way to the movie theatre. I thought I would feel better after seeing a movie: "Troy". May be I'm a little tired physically.
How I wish I could be bold enough to tell everyone I meet about my belief. I am upset when I see people who doesn't understand at all. How painful it is to see some of my friends/relatives feel lost in the world.
I don't know how long I'll be in the world, why can't I be bold enough to demonstrate my care? I really don't know how long I'll stay on earth. I may seem to be really negative about life, but that's not true. I am afraid, at some point, I may not have any chance to say "I love you" to those I care.
I love this song:
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
And His righteousness.
and all these things shall be added on to you
Hallelu~ Hallelujah!
I was still excited when I returned to the office this morning, though it should be a day off again. The joy I gained last nite extended till today. But it changed a little when I left my office at 2 20pm. I was a little sad when I was on my way to the movie theatre. I thought I would feel better after seeing a movie: "Troy". May be I'm a little tired physically.

<< Home