Back to Normal
Yea! I talked to Candice for a long time in the morning, cuz as usual, I gave her some updates! I told her the things happened to me during the past weekend. Interestingly, we experienced quite similar stuff, she too was encouraged by the Sunday Service. Hallelujah!
I had lunch with Wing, Danieal and their friend, Morris. We had "yumcha" at Riverside Restaurant. I worked really hard after I returned to my office, and finished the outline for the article. I'm now ready to dive into the writing bit. Yes! I wanna get it done by Friday evening, latest Saturday afternoon. (Please pray for me)
I left office at 6pm, and went to Mr. Ho's home at Mei Foo for piano lesson! I hadn't seen him for nearly three months. Wow, I played a piece by Rachmaninoff (No. 1 fav) and another one by Gershwin (Thumbs up!) He then gave me this piece by Liszt (Hungarian Rhapsody No.6) for the sightreading practice. SOOOO challenging! I will work extra hard!
(Please pray for me)
After the class, I called Jimmy. Jimmy played the guitar over the phone! He has improved a lot! I was impressed! Jim! Keep it up! I hope someday we can actually play music together! It'll be a wonderful experience!
It's a terrific day! Thank you Lord!
I had lunch with Wing, Danieal and their friend, Morris. We had "yumcha" at Riverside Restaurant. I worked really hard after I returned to my office, and finished the outline for the article. I'm now ready to dive into the writing bit. Yes! I wanna get it done by Friday evening, latest Saturday afternoon. (Please pray for me)
I left office at 6pm, and went to Mr. Ho's home at Mei Foo for piano lesson! I hadn't seen him for nearly three months. Wow, I played a piece by Rachmaninoff (No. 1 fav) and another one by Gershwin (Thumbs up!) He then gave me this piece by Liszt (Hungarian Rhapsody No.6) for the sightreading practice. SOOOO challenging! I will work extra hard!
(Please pray for me)
After the class, I called Jimmy. Jimmy played the guitar over the phone! He has improved a lot! I was impressed! Jim! Keep it up! I hope someday we can actually play music together! It'll be a wonderful experience!
It's a terrific day! Thank you Lord!

<< Home