An exciting day
This morning I made a short prayer asking God to use my time well, I handed over my schedule to the Lord. I must say, I am really productive throughout the day.
For my document, I managed to get it more than half done. (Praise the Lord!) After work, I went to Kowloon Bay Telford Plaza to have a short chat with Boss Lee. After the drink, I wandered around the Plaza, wondering what I should eat for dinner. (well! I wasn't hungry at all after the coffee) I stopped by Tom Lee's showroom, and tried out their pianos. This little 8 year old girl followed me around, and listened to my playing. She asked me to play a lullaby for her, well I didn't know which one she wanted so I asked her "Do you wanna play piano?" She nodded. So I taught her the "chopsticks song" (Good for little kids). She's really enthusiastic, and she enjoyed the song very much. So I taught her the whole piece. It took her only 30 mins to learn the whole piece. I was amazed! And it was the first time for me to teach a little girl in public. (Nobody disturbed us!)
Her mom was next to us while we were playing. After the little girl (her name is Sherlyn) could master the song, her mom asked me if I am a Christian or not. I said yes, and she's a Christian too. Well, she didn't tell me which church she's attending, she just told me the name of Sherlyn's church. (I suppose she's not attending one now) Her mom (Grace) gave me a namecard, and we exchanged our numbers. Grace said she would call me when they come back from their vacation to Singapore. I really hope they would call me! If not, I am sure God will keep working according to His own plans. (Please pray for this family, I don't know what they need, but God does. Pray that God will keep working in this family, I know He is working now.) No matter how insignificant this may seem to be, I am sure God's working. At least, this incident brightens up my day, and I couldn't even hide my joy!
And please pray for me, I want to have a clearer picture of God's purpose for me. To serve children of this age? I'll try working and praying.
Also, several days ago I mentioned I was really upset one night. I feel much better now, and actually such "pain" has helped me a lot. Because I got to know I have to face my weaknesses, and I acknowledge God's work in me. The most important thing is: I got to see how God has changed my life over the years, and how God has blessed me abundantly. In the past, I felt I didn't have much to say about my testimony, but now I know how God has changed my life and thoughts, and I have stories to share.
It's a day to remember! ^v^
For my document, I managed to get it more than half done. (Praise the Lord!) After work, I went to Kowloon Bay Telford Plaza to have a short chat with Boss Lee. After the drink, I wandered around the Plaza, wondering what I should eat for dinner. (well! I wasn't hungry at all after the coffee) I stopped by Tom Lee's showroom, and tried out their pianos. This little 8 year old girl followed me around, and listened to my playing. She asked me to play a lullaby for her, well I didn't know which one she wanted so I asked her "Do you wanna play piano?" She nodded. So I taught her the "chopsticks song" (Good for little kids). She's really enthusiastic, and she enjoyed the song very much. So I taught her the whole piece. It took her only 30 mins to learn the whole piece. I was amazed! And it was the first time for me to teach a little girl in public. (Nobody disturbed us!)
Her mom was next to us while we were playing. After the little girl (her name is Sherlyn) could master the song, her mom asked me if I am a Christian or not. I said yes, and she's a Christian too. Well, she didn't tell me which church she's attending, she just told me the name of Sherlyn's church. (I suppose she's not attending one now) Her mom (Grace) gave me a namecard, and we exchanged our numbers. Grace said she would call me when they come back from their vacation to Singapore. I really hope they would call me! If not, I am sure God will keep working according to His own plans. (Please pray for this family, I don't know what they need, but God does. Pray that God will keep working in this family, I know He is working now.) No matter how insignificant this may seem to be, I am sure God's working. At least, this incident brightens up my day, and I couldn't even hide my joy!
And please pray for me, I want to have a clearer picture of God's purpose for me. To serve children of this age? I'll try working and praying.
Also, several days ago I mentioned I was really upset one night. I feel much better now, and actually such "pain" has helped me a lot. Because I got to know I have to face my weaknesses, and I acknowledge God's work in me. The most important thing is: I got to see how God has changed my life over the years, and how God has blessed me abundantly. In the past, I felt I didn't have much to say about my testimony, but now I know how God has changed my life and thoughts, and I have stories to share.
It's a day to remember! ^v^

<< Home