Document due
I woke up a little earlier than usual, did my PDL response in the morning. And went to Pacific Coffee at Festival. I stayed there for a little more than an hour to work on my document. I managed to revise it before I returned to my office.
When I reached my office it was already 11am, I dived into my working mode immediately. Thank God! I managed to finish my document before 3pm, it's not a long piece, but I think quality matters more. I am pretty satisfied with the document, tho' I am sure Stuart will give me a lot of criticisms tomorrow to improve it. Anyway I managed to finish it and sent it off on time! Yeh!
I went to caregroup tonite, was a little sleepy/tired during the meeting. (Maybe the post-caffeine symptoms) I didn't have dinner cuz I didn't feel like it, so I just had a bowl of soup at my caregroup place. I left at 10 30pm, a little earlier than usual.
When I reached my office it was already 11am, I dived into my working mode immediately. Thank God! I managed to finish my document before 3pm, it's not a long piece, but I think quality matters more. I am pretty satisfied with the document, tho' I am sure Stuart will give me a lot of criticisms tomorrow to improve it. Anyway I managed to finish it and sent it off on time! Yeh!
I went to caregroup tonite, was a little sleepy/tired during the meeting. (Maybe the post-caffeine symptoms) I didn't have dinner cuz I didn't feel like it, so I just had a bowl of soup at my caregroup place. I left at 10 30pm, a little earlier than usual.

<< Home