Super Long Sunday
Woke up early for church sermon at 9 30am. Attended Sunday School at 11 15am about "Buddhism v.s. Christianity" Very interesting class. Would try to share my thoughts here later this week, after "chewing" the notes I received this morning.
Wing joined the Sunday School, so we went to Sham Shui Po for lunch with Jimmy.
After lunch, I had an adventure with Jimmy (a celebration for our PDL journey, we've finally finished our 40-day journey!!! Thanks to the Lord!)Well we took the "West Railway" from Mei Foo and went to Yuen Long. At first, we thought of going to my grandpa's "gravestone" but it's too late, so we dropped the idea in the end. But we visited a lot of places in Yuen Long. His family's old "shop" and places he "lingered" when he was small. Then we had a "rocky ride" to Tai Po by bus route no. 64k (would never get on this bus again!) Anyway, it's a super long day.
I am pretty exhausted now, but feels good cuz I walked a lot!!! My legs are soo sore now!I think I am tanned.
Wing joined the Sunday School, so we went to Sham Shui Po for lunch with Jimmy.
After lunch, I had an adventure with Jimmy (a celebration for our PDL journey, we've finally finished our 40-day journey!!! Thanks to the Lord!)Well we took the "West Railway" from Mei Foo and went to Yuen Long. At first, we thought of going to my grandpa's "gravestone" but it's too late, so we dropped the idea in the end. But we visited a lot of places in Yuen Long. His family's old "shop" and places he "lingered" when he was small. Then we had a "rocky ride" to Tai Po by bus route no. 64k (would never get on this bus again!) Anyway, it's a super long day.
I am pretty exhausted now, but feels good cuz I walked a lot!!! My legs are soo sore now!I think I am tanned.

<< Home