Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Time well spent

Thought of not going back to the office (took a day off from Stuart), but changed my mind in the morning. Went to the library and borrowed a couple of CDs for copying.

I didn't work on my documents at all. But I know that God wants me to go back. Well, I had a talk with Claudia through ICQ, managed to catch up a bit and shared with her some of my thoughts and experiences. Then, I talked to Candice, she's a little upset. Her friend's sister died, and everyone's grieving over that. Well, then I got to realise that I know her friend (Sze Hon). I didn't know how to comfort Candice, but I hope my presence in the office helped her a bit. Candice, I know that it's hard to accept, and it's painful to know God is taking something away. But I am sure God's purpose is always good. I don't know how I can comfort you, but I pray that Holy Spirit will speak to you with his sweet words, so you'll be comforted and strengthened. (Plz pray for this friend of ours who's just lost her dearest sister, and pray for those around his family. Thanks!)

I had a meeting with Shirley tonite, it's been a long time since I last saw her. We haven't had such quality chat for long. I am glad that I could share with her some of my experiences. I don't know if I could help her or not through my sharings, but I am sure that God gave us such a great moment tonight for us to meet again and chat. I thank God that I got to see Shirley's sister, Natalie again (I tutored her several years ago). She's a really sweet gal, I enjoy talking to her. She has a really sweet face. In fact, Natalie is on my mind all the time, I thought about her this morning, and didn't know that I would have a chance to meet her tonite. She's a really sweet girl, my heart melts everytime when I see her smile.

I feel today's time is very well-spent. I am assured that God's using my experiences somehow. Thank you Lord!