Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Count down

Wait.. before counting down let me write down what I did over Christmas.

Basically I stayed home with Lew on 24th and 25th cuz we were soo exhausted... We had hot pot on 23rd. It was a nice hot pot... with chicken wings... :) (Did I mention it in my previous blog? I can't check now) Anyway it was nice.

On 24th, we stayed home.. we went to Starbucks on 25th... three of us sat in Starbucks and worked on our own stuff for several hours before we went to a church... hahaha.. HsiaoLan and I left earlier since it was in Indonesian.. we didn't know what it was about at all. We went to Flushing and had Taiwanese noodles.... then picked Lew up. She had a great time with her friends from Indonesia. GOOD!

26th. Met Viene for a bit, picked up several DVDs and my stuff. I watched several DVDs that night.

27th. What did I do? I can't remember... Oh yes. I worked... and edited some photos.

28th. Breaking news from HsiaoLan's new apartment... it was ransacked several months ago.. Cleared all the fuss. At least we are temporarily relieved after talking to the landlord...

I came across a song this afternoon... I kinda agree with the lyrics. It's somewhat like this... "Life is a cycle... what do you want for life? You make decisions every day and every minute: to keep or let go? You tried to grasp what you think are "worthy" all your life but letting "others" slip away through your fingers. In the end, you realised you've lost everything..."I can't remember the rest...

(sad...)