Busy Week
Rush Rush Rush!!
So much to do. This week went by so quickly.
I can't believe I'm back nearly a week.
I slept through my flight from Hk to TOkyo, Tokyo to Detroit, Detroit to CMH. It was a long flight. Thank God! I could sleep on the plane!
It was a pretty good sleep.
Work was busy but still manageable.
Can't believe I've accomplished so much over these few days.
Of course so much of your help, Lan! Thanks for being there.
Thanks for always being there, supporting me.
Florence: Thanks for having lunch with me last Friday. It was a short meet up, but was sweet and nice.
Bro: I might not loook attentive that day when you talked to me. Don't be disguised by my appearance, I took in every word you said. I can even list them out in points.
Sisters: Take care!
JoLee: Just pack my stuff in those plastic containers will do. I'll sort them out when I'm back.
Newly weds: Derek and Irene. Congratulations.
Dears: Hope I can upload some pics of my sister's wedding soon. Irene was stunning and gorgeous that night! Well, she is always stunning. :) Take a nice rest dears!
I better hit the sack too... Presentation tomorrow :)
So much to do. This week went by so quickly.
I can't believe I'm back nearly a week.
I slept through my flight from Hk to TOkyo, Tokyo to Detroit, Detroit to CMH. It was a long flight. Thank God! I could sleep on the plane!
It was a pretty good sleep.
Work was busy but still manageable.
Can't believe I've accomplished so much over these few days.
Of course so much of your help, Lan! Thanks for being there.
Thanks for always being there, supporting me.
Florence: Thanks for having lunch with me last Friday. It was a short meet up, but was sweet and nice.
Bro: I might not loook attentive that day when you talked to me. Don't be disguised by my appearance, I took in every word you said. I can even list them out in points.
Sisters: Take care!
JoLee: Just pack my stuff in those plastic containers will do. I'll sort them out when I'm back.
Newly weds: Derek and Irene. Congratulations.
Dears: Hope I can upload some pics of my sister's wedding soon. Irene was stunning and gorgeous that night! Well, she is always stunning. :) Take a nice rest dears!
I better hit the sack too... Presentation tomorrow :)

<< Home