Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sleeppppppppp

I did nothing at all today. I woke up at 3 am by the music downstairs.... can u imagine? They play music at 3am, won't stop till 7am.. party everynite? What kinda lifestyle is that? I was a bit annoyed this morning so I went down, and told them to turn it down KINDLY. Well, they sorta listened to me...

Then I stayed up till morning... EYES WIDE OPENED! Saw another funny movie again. Then took a short nap and talked to Jim... ate my toast and made my soup for the day. COool~
Should do something more meaningful than this!