Thank you MaMa
Thank you MaMa. She prepared a lot for me before I left Hong Kong: the dried mushrooms, scallops, other Chinese plants... Thanks for the winter jacket. I miss you.
I woke up suddenly at 2am, took a shower, and went to bed again after listening to the "Psalm CD". It's cool.
I woke up again at 9 15am. While I was saying my "breath prayer", I suddenly felt the urge to pray for Jim's courage to tell his mom about our relationship. It was funny! I uttered a short and brief prayer saying "In YOUR time, Lord, and give Jim the courage to tell." (HONESTLY, I didn't expect he would have the courage to tell her, and I didn't expect it would happen in any recent future.) Around an hour later, Jim was sooo excited, and said he had something "great" to tell... He told his mom! And he said it happened in a very peaceful moment when she's in a goooood mood. Praise the Lord! In fact I was more overwhelmed by the fact that the Holy Spirit reminded me to utter a prayer for this before it actually happened. Cuz when Jim told me he was selected in the "drumming service", I felt I didn't do my part well for not praying for him. Well.. this time I strongly believe it's the work of God. At least I "participated" in it.
Went to see "Ocean's Twelve" with Yoko. Don't quite like it.
Praise the Lord for blessing my family. Praise the Lord for blessing Irene's interview. :)
Must do a 2004 review of God's grace in my life!
I woke up suddenly at 2am, took a shower, and went to bed again after listening to the "Psalm CD". It's cool.
I woke up again at 9 15am. While I was saying my "breath prayer", I suddenly felt the urge to pray for Jim's courage to tell his mom about our relationship. It was funny! I uttered a short and brief prayer saying "In YOUR time, Lord, and give Jim the courage to tell." (HONESTLY, I didn't expect he would have the courage to tell her, and I didn't expect it would happen in any recent future.) Around an hour later, Jim was sooo excited, and said he had something "great" to tell... He told his mom! And he said it happened in a very peaceful moment when she's in a goooood mood. Praise the Lord! In fact I was more overwhelmed by the fact that the Holy Spirit reminded me to utter a prayer for this before it actually happened. Cuz when Jim told me he was selected in the "drumming service", I felt I didn't do my part well for not praying for him. Well.. this time I strongly believe it's the work of God. At least I "participated" in it.
Went to see "Ocean's Twelve" with Yoko. Don't quite like it.
Praise the Lord for blessing my family. Praise the Lord for blessing Irene's interview. :)
Must do a 2004 review of God's grace in my life!

<< Home