First day of class in winter quarter
First day of class! I had two classes today, I'm glad that they don't seem to be too heavy for me. I'll have two more classes tomorrow. They are Syntax and TESOL Methodology. I'm a little worried about the Syntax class, cuz we'll be having 5 tests and 1 final over the quarter... assignments every week. And it doesn't seem to be an interesting class at all... little worse than the Phonology class I took last quarter. Aiya~~~~~
Was running around different offices for paperworks. I am trying to maximize my credit hour limit. OUuuch~~~~~ I need to pay US$400 for that ONE EXTRA credit. Honestly, I didn't expect it would be that much. I need to pay around US$1900 this week for administrative, general expenses for this quarter. OUUUUUCCCCHHHH~~~~~~~~~ My funds are running low. But Praise the Lord! It's really a great training and challenge for me. As I'll soon be learning how to manage my barely "remaining" funds because of the unexpected expenses that were not correctly calculated/expected before my departure in August. This is in fact a great lesson for me cuz I'm not good at managing my finances.
I really have loads of challenges this quarter. My class schedule is so packed this quarter. From Mon- Thu: I have work from 9 -5. Only an hour break from 2-3. Thank God! I have Friday-off. (Still need to teach from 10-11) So I really need to manage my time well. I really wanna give myself a break on Sundays (For prayers/bible/leisure-books) and go to bed before midnight--- Here comes another lesson to learn: Time management.
Wanna be more responsible in my teaching tasks. I wanna prep more for the kids. --- RESPONSIBILITY.
What a great time for Spiritual discipline!!!!
Exciting time, yeh?!
I need your prayers.
Praise the Lord! Irene's success in her interview.
Was running around different offices for paperworks. I am trying to maximize my credit hour limit. OUuuch~~~~~ I need to pay US$400 for that ONE EXTRA credit. Honestly, I didn't expect it would be that much. I need to pay around US$1900 this week for administrative, general expenses for this quarter. OUUUUUCCCCHHHH~~~~~~~~~ My funds are running low. But Praise the Lord! It's really a great training and challenge for me. As I'll soon be learning how to manage my barely "remaining" funds because of the unexpected expenses that were not correctly calculated/expected before my departure in August. This is in fact a great lesson for me cuz I'm not good at managing my finances.
I really have loads of challenges this quarter. My class schedule is so packed this quarter. From Mon- Thu: I have work from 9 -5. Only an hour break from 2-3. Thank God! I have Friday-off. (Still need to teach from 10-11) So I really need to manage my time well. I really wanna give myself a break on Sundays (For prayers/bible/leisure-books) and go to bed before midnight--- Here comes another lesson to learn: Time management.
Wanna be more responsible in my teaching tasks. I wanna prep more for the kids. --- RESPONSIBILITY.
What a great time for Spiritual discipline!!!!
Exciting time, yeh?!
I need your prayers.
Praise the Lord! Irene's success in her interview.

<< Home