Congrats to Maren
I woke up at 9 am to see Debbie off... She's heading to her aunt's place for a couple of days. I woke up and saw a movie "Les Miserables", and then talked to Jim for a while. Congrats to him again! He will be serving the Lord with his drumming. COol~ He's become a good "mastermind" of mine; cracking my "tricks" (Ugh~) No wonder ppl say this is a good match! We're both "thinkers" and "smarties". haha!!
After my chat with Jim, I left home. I went uptown (first time I moved my legs since I came back! :P) to run some errands. Went to the dept to see if I have my paycheck yet (NOT YET!), deposited my insurance reimbursement, went to Hudson for a painfullll blood test, bought a textbook from the store. (I did them all within 30 mins) Then slowed down a bit, and had coffee with Yoko. While I was chatting with Yoko, I saw Maren and her French bf walking into Perks. WOW! I was so excited to see them!!!!! I didn't expect she would be in Athens over the winter break. Combies (Maren's bf) spoke to me in French, he said my French is pretty good! hahaha (Flattering, I guess) He said I should go to a study tour in France, and work there afterwards. (Can I?) hahaha!!! Btw, congrats to them! They're engaged, and they are getting married next year. Maren's really excited!!! And I can tell from her smiles that she loves Combies very much indeed. They said they would invite me to their wedding next year!!! CooL~
We talked a lot about studies. I hope I can take some summer classes. If I can, I won't need to get a subleaser for my room, and may finish off my studies a lil earlier. Well, I guess Dr. Flanigan will be asking me "Why am I speeding up the program when I am on a scholarship and aids?" haha. Well well well...
What will I do tonite? Movies!!! :P Get a nice rest before school starts!!! :)
After my chat with Jim, I left home. I went uptown (first time I moved my legs since I came back! :P) to run some errands. Went to the dept to see if I have my paycheck yet (NOT YET!), deposited my insurance reimbursement, went to Hudson for a painfullll blood test, bought a textbook from the store. (I did them all within 30 mins) Then slowed down a bit, and had coffee with Yoko. While I was chatting with Yoko, I saw Maren and her French bf walking into Perks. WOW! I was so excited to see them!!!!! I didn't expect she would be in Athens over the winter break. Combies (Maren's bf) spoke to me in French, he said my French is pretty good! hahaha (Flattering, I guess) He said I should go to a study tour in France, and work there afterwards. (Can I?) hahaha!!! Btw, congrats to them! They're engaged, and they are getting married next year. Maren's really excited!!! And I can tell from her smiles that she loves Combies very much indeed. They said they would invite me to their wedding next year!!! CooL~
We talked a lot about studies. I hope I can take some summer classes. If I can, I won't need to get a subleaser for my room, and may finish off my studies a lil earlier. Well, I guess Dr. Flanigan will be asking me "Why am I speeding up the program when I am on a scholarship and aids?" haha. Well well well...
What will I do tonite? Movies!!! :P Get a nice rest before school starts!!! :)

<< Home