Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

My New Year Resolution

Great! At last, I've come up with a list of "TO-BE-TRANSFORMED" list:

First of all, I have to Thank God for the problem that I came across last week. I must say, it's solved much earlier than expected. And I must thank God for the Lee's. And thank God for placing me as the youngest in the family, cuz I defintely need their guidance. Thanks bro! I remember every word you said to me on Friday morning. Tho' I didn't give much response to you, I remember every word. Thanks JoLee and Irene for your help and advice. Thanks Josie for your emails too. Yes, I should open up, and let you know more about me. I'm still trying. I'll start working out the plans that have been on my mind since I came back. Irene and Jo know a bit. Please pray for me. I need extra discipline to spare time to get these things done on top of my school work. Don't worry! I'm sure I can handle the workload that I am taking this quarter. I really feel it's a + to speed it up a bit by taking this extra course earlier. I know what I have to do now. Do my best in my tasks on hand, and get my feet on the ground and start working my plans out. I must say, my break in HK was really beneficial to me, as I could take the time to think about my directions etc. tho' still vague at the moment, I managed to find a way to help myself to sort things out. I must admit, I didn't have much "aspirations" before. I didn't have this sense of responsibility till Christ reached out for me several months before I came to the USA.

Thanks to Jim for his patience and "ears". Tho' you don't have much time for me now, I'm sure I'm in your prayers, eh? And thanks for being my witness in Christ. And being my source of encouragement.

Ephesians 6:12-17. Be a true warrior from now! And be equipped for God. So these are the points that I need to change.

(1) Don't look back
(2) Focus on God
(3) Manage my finances

(1) The past never affects the present me anymore! Bye bye! I am looking forward to the new and better future. Be patient! God's not done with my yet! Philipians 3: 13-14. Run towards the goal.

(2) Will be resisting my bad habits by God's words. Focus on God. And lay my eyes on Him.

(3) Must learn how to manage my finances. (Know it's a lil late. But better late than never!) Just set up my excel spreadsheet to record all daily expenses for reflection every end of the week.

I'm a woman of action! I'll do it when they are all set up! Please pray for my plans!

Siblings! For my plans and progress-check, you can check with Irene and JoLee for I'll be consulting them every now and then. And tho' I may not look/seem like listening to you, I am! It's just hard for me to express! Trust me! Even I may not be trustworthy, trust in God. He's not done with me yet!