Hot Pot
Dec 26 04. I was sooo tired this morning. Cuz I didn't sleep much last night, Debbie and I woke up at 4am for TOAST!!!! Delicious Toast! Then we woke up at 9 30am for church, gobbled up another 3 pieces of toast @ of us! hahahaha!!! Then went to church with YinYin.
Pastor Hixon's not in town, Pastor Steve (from another church) came this morning for the sermon. The sermon was so goood.. The message was clear and direct. He only convered the genealogy of Christ Jesus in Mat 1. This short genealogy already demonstrated God's grace/mercy. Christ's incarnation and salvation by His grace. Then came back from church and ate lunch with Debbie... we then listened to a CD on Psalms by LEE SEE GING, so coool!!! I wanna attend that annual conference next year in Hong Kong!
After that, I went to bed for a while... and woke up at 6pm for Hotpot at Yinyin's home. Very full!!! She stuffed us up!!! And the hotpot was too spicy for me!!!! I was too tired, I fell asleep on her couch while they were watching TV after dinner.
Dec 25, 04
I stayed home... had a longer sleep, tho' still waking up every one or two hours. Saw Jim through webcam. (cool!) I must say, I enjoy his singing and guitar-playing. Tho' he always says his playing is far from good, I don't think so at all.
Pastor Hixon's not in town, Pastor Steve (from another church) came this morning for the sermon. The sermon was so goood.. The message was clear and direct. He only convered the genealogy of Christ Jesus in Mat 1. This short genealogy already demonstrated God's grace/mercy. Christ's incarnation and salvation by His grace. Then came back from church and ate lunch with Debbie... we then listened to a CD on Psalms by LEE SEE GING, so coool!!! I wanna attend that annual conference next year in Hong Kong!
After that, I went to bed for a while... and woke up at 6pm for Hotpot at Yinyin's home. Very full!!! She stuffed us up!!! And the hotpot was too spicy for me!!!! I was too tired, I fell asleep on her couch while they were watching TV after dinner.
Dec 25, 04
I stayed home... had a longer sleep, tho' still waking up every one or two hours. Saw Jim through webcam. (cool!) I must say, I enjoy his singing and guitar-playing. Tho' he always says his playing is far from good, I don't think so at all.

<< Home