Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Chat with Naomi, Yoko

We did 'Humpty Dumpty' for EAST. I wanna take some pics of the materials I used. The Humpty Dumpty I drew this morning was kinda cute. Guess my director is getting upset with my performance... I don't know how to discipline my kindergartners. What should I do?

I went to Brenen's with Ray for a short chat after class at 3pm. Had a nice strawberry chiller, been 3 years ago since I last tried it. It's still good. I put some whipped cream on it. Thought of having coffee there, but I had 3 coffees already... so better hold back a little of my coffee consumption. Getting bad these days, cuz I'm not picking Latte/Au Lait but regular coffee without anything.

Came back from the chat, made my dinner immediately. Then ended up chatting with Naomi and Yoko. We'll be hanging out this weekend, probably will see a movie and bake cookies together. Naomi loves baking. I had some silly but fun chat with Naomi. Then I ended up relaxing for another night. Should work hard again soon.

Talked to Claudia. Claudia you are smart and funny. Thanks for listening to my stories (or part).

Candice, I know you are going through a hard time. Wing and I will be praying for you! We'll pray for you everytime during our meeting.

I thought about my uni life this evening. I feel I don't know my classmates well. But several faces came across my mind tonite. Claudia, Judy, Jenny, Patty, Camille, Sarah, Iris, Heidy, Huen, Chik... I don't know others well... I wish I spent more time with them. But basically these are the ones I talk more often. Suddenly, I miss them a lot, though I'm not very close with some of them. Um.. I wish I could spend more time with them when I was in HK.

At first I thought of coming back earlier by taking more classes, cramming my 2-years study in 1.25 years. But I've changed my mind, I'll stay here for 2 years, and take the courses I like.

I got a cold, I think. I took some pills/ cough syrup just now. The medication is pretty strong, getting drowsy !`~~~~`