Cell Phone update
Hey God provides. I am thankful that Phoebe lent me her cell phone. It's not working perfectly but it's still good. And today, God provided me with another cell phone. Boss' friend has a spare cell phone that she doesn't need for the time being, so I'm using hers instead. Thankyou God!
I had lunch with Wing and a new colleague called Phoebe. (hahahaha! "Phoebe" is AROUND ME). She's started working last month, but we never had a chance to have lunch together. Nice having lunch with her. We ICQed in the office for a while.
Wing introduced her friend (Elisa) to me through ICQ. She added me this afternoon and we started chatting. I bombarded her with all these questions on MUSIC. hahaha Cuz I know she's a big fan of music, who goes to concerts all the time. (May be a good companion) Anyway, I know she plays violin, and we've agreed to meet next Wed/ Thurs with Wing for dinner, then stop by Tom Lee to check out the music scores so that we could have a duet sometime. We haven't decided what to play yet, will do that soon. If possible, I would like to find a piece that somebody can sing as well ---- of course I'm thinking of Candice. hahahaha That'll be fun...
Also, I've noticed something really hilarious (at least to me) .. Wing has been influenced by me. Ok... most of you may know that I have this SUPER-HYPER personality, never stop moving... hahahaha! I realised Wing has picked this "gesturing" from me, she talks with her body moving around. I noticed that especially when we were walking to the bathroom this afternoon, I caught her moving her hands unintentionally.... hahahaha which is apparently from me!!!!!!! Sooo funny!!!!
I had lunch with Wing and a new colleague called Phoebe. (hahahaha! "Phoebe" is AROUND ME). She's started working last month, but we never had a chance to have lunch together. Nice having lunch with her. We ICQed in the office for a while.
Wing introduced her friend (Elisa) to me through ICQ. She added me this afternoon and we started chatting. I bombarded her with all these questions on MUSIC. hahaha Cuz I know she's a big fan of music, who goes to concerts all the time. (May be a good companion) Anyway, I know she plays violin, and we've agreed to meet next Wed/ Thurs with Wing for dinner, then stop by Tom Lee to check out the music scores so that we could have a duet sometime. We haven't decided what to play yet, will do that soon. If possible, I would like to find a piece that somebody can sing as well ---- of course I'm thinking of Candice. hahahaha That'll be fun...
Also, I've noticed something really hilarious (at least to me) .. Wing has been influenced by me. Ok... most of you may know that I have this SUPER-HYPER personality, never stop moving... hahahaha! I realised Wing has picked this "gesturing" from me, she talks with her body moving around. I noticed that especially when we were walking to the bathroom this afternoon, I caught her moving her hands unintentionally.... hahahaha which is apparently from me!!!!!!! Sooo funny!!!!

<< Home