Got Sick finally
I woke up in the morning and went to "YUMCHA" with my mom and sister. I only stayed at the restaurant for 15 mins, cuz I was so dizzy and sick... I went home immediately.
Well, I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to play the piano. I felt better after playing for an hour. I played piano with JoLee for a while, "Pachelbel Canon in D" --Familiar? It's so popular these two years.
Then I took an evening nap at 5 - 7pm. It's a terrible nap, felt paralysed! ugh!
Yusuke called me last night, but I couldn't get his call. I hope he's doing fine. He'll be taking the Grad school exams from next month, please pray for him.
Congrats to Jim! Jim's leaving for UK the end of this month being an ambassador. He's been expecting it for long. So jealous of him now! ugh~ Have fun there.
Received a call suddenly this afternoon, a call from P.Koo. Have lost contact with her since Grade 10. I was surprised when she called, will be meeting her and some other old DGS ppl on Saturday, whom I've lost contact for a long long time. Kinda excited.
Well, I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to play the piano. I felt better after playing for an hour. I played piano with JoLee for a while, "Pachelbel Canon in D" --Familiar? It's so popular these two years.
Then I took an evening nap at 5 - 7pm. It's a terrible nap, felt paralysed! ugh!
Yusuke called me last night, but I couldn't get his call. I hope he's doing fine. He'll be taking the Grad school exams from next month, please pray for him.
Congrats to Jim! Jim's leaving for UK the end of this month being an ambassador. He's been expecting it for long. So jealous of him now! ugh~ Have fun there.
Received a call suddenly this afternoon, a call from P.Koo. Have lost contact with her since Grade 10. I was surprised when she called, will be meeting her and some other old DGS ppl on Saturday, whom I've lost contact for a long long time. Kinda excited.

<< Home