Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lazier and Lazier

Don't even remember my blog till my friend asked me for the address.
I decided not to renew carmen.cc, so some of my friends been asking me for the address.

These days... let me see.. what have I done....

Well met a couple of friends last Monday (Tracy, Judy, Claudia) in Causeway Bay.. then Kerry on Friday night (Causeway Bay again).. Judy and Kerry yesterday. Phoebe on Thursday night, she came to my place for dinner.

I bought two books last night from a store. One is by Murakami.. and another is by a Taiwanese writer who commited suicide. Borrowed several books from Derek and Irene... one about gay and lesbians, pretty nice book.

Nice book time.