Slept early, NOW WAT?!
OK!I went to bed little earlier past few days, and now what?! staying up till 3am!!!!!!
GOSSH!! Can't finish my assignment as planned!! Lazy me! Wasted all my time, still have two more pages to go.... Wrote Crap!!! Wanna send the draft through tomorrow!!!! I wanna clear all these tiny projects in my way and devote all my energies to my pro-sem!
Been taking longer than enough! Need to get up earlier to get it done! I wanna finish my pro-sem draft by Sunday evening! Is that possible? I wonder! Shouldnt be that dificult yeh>? (all this self-talk)
Come on! Pull yourself together!!!!! Get it done!!!
GOSSH!! Can't finish my assignment as planned!! Lazy me! Wasted all my time, still have two more pages to go.... Wrote Crap!!! Wanna send the draft through tomorrow!!!! I wanna clear all these tiny projects in my way and devote all my energies to my pro-sem!
Been taking longer than enough! Need to get up earlier to get it done! I wanna finish my pro-sem draft by Sunday evening! Is that possible? I wonder! Shouldnt be that dificult yeh>? (all this self-talk)
Come on! Pull yourself together!!!!! Get it done!!!

<< Home