Presentation
Finished my presentation today. I had 8 audience. "Nice slides, nice handouts" Dr. Bell said!
Lew and Lan came to see me. Somehow, I wish Peiling could be there as well.
We went to Casa (Lew, Lan, Yayoi and Yuki)for dinner at 5pm cuz we were starving. I hadn't eaten anything till dinner time. Lan, you shouldn't starve with me haha
Taught at East before I went. Allan embarassed himself in his presentation. He came so unprepared. I was a lil upset. Anyway, I couldn't do anything. Well, he tried to blame me yesterday while we were talking with Ms Kay and the principal. Um.. Silence of the Lamb, of course I kept my lips sealed... I didn't say a word. It was so obvious who's wrong in this matter.
Need no say!
Profs here at OU are so nice.. too nice in fact! hahah
Lew and Lan came to see me. Somehow, I wish Peiling could be there as well.
We went to Casa (Lew, Lan, Yayoi and Yuki)for dinner at 5pm cuz we were starving. I hadn't eaten anything till dinner time. Lan, you shouldn't starve with me haha
Taught at East before I went. Allan embarassed himself in his presentation. He came so unprepared. I was a lil upset. Anyway, I couldn't do anything. Well, he tried to blame me yesterday while we were talking with Ms Kay and the principal. Um.. Silence of the Lamb, of course I kept my lips sealed... I didn't say a word. It was so obvious who's wrong in this matter.
Need no say!
Profs here at OU are so nice.. too nice in fact! hahah

<< Home